- Legal representative: Davidofs Digital LTD
- TIN: 703133
- Address: Waterport Road, Watergardens 2, Suite 9, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA
- Tradename: Premium Acupressure
In addition, in this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and The Web. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
This website, as the responsible party, assumes the commitment to process the information of users and customers with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of users' personal data.
This website complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
This website complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). The most comprehensive state data privacy legislation to date is the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), which was enacted on June 28, 2018 and became effective on January 1, 2020.
Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions govern the use (including mere access) of the web pages, which make up this website including the content and services made available on them. Any person accessing this website agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at any given time on this portal.
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with this website. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. With regard to the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, without the express authorisation of the rightful owner.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of this website as legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of this website, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of this website or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload this portal or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
Nevertheless, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, this website cannot guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the user's computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although we use all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to this website may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, the ownership of which corresponds exclusively to this website, which assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
The communication between users and this website uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Dispute resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following address link.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of this website, are expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by this website.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which the European Union is a party and other European property rights and laws.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify this circumstance to this website indicating:
- Personal details of the interested party who is the holder of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she is acting in the event that the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
This website does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between this website and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the legislation and jurisdiction of the European Union and the USA.